Addendum

O.k. So I walk into work yesterday and who should come along but the gal who is leaving for further education.
"Marni," she said, "I made one of these for everyone as a farewell gift, and I'd like you to have one too". Then she handed me the gift.
It was a recipe book that she'd compiled!
"Wow!" I said "What a wonderful idea! That's so cool! Thank you so much!"

Heh, heh, heh!

Her farewell party is on Monday. I wonder if she will like her gift?!

Comments

Becky said…
Too Funny!! I'ld send you my favorite recipe, but who knows where it exactly is. Ususally its the one my friend has just made and shared. I am certain your co-worker will love her going away gift. Does she know that further education really doesn't allow for much time in the kitchen? Better not tell her. Have fun!
Anonymous said…
How funny!! I can't wait to hear he reaction when she gets HER cookbook!

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom