State of the Art

This:




is

my Self Thinking Stamp.


I can hear you saying
"What is a self-thinking stamp".
I am glad you asked.  Here's how it went down:

My phone transcribes voice messages.  It has some interesting ways of interpreting said messages.

Sometime in December, I looked at my phone and saw this one:
"Hello, Marin, this is Mary from Rico.  I have your self-thinking stamp here.  So...just let me know when you would like to pick it up".

Just what I needed !  A Self-thinking stamp.  This will save me a bunch of time.  No more wondering what I should make for supper.  Or if I have paid the Hydro Bill this month.  My Self-thinking stamp will do it for me.

If I have a big decision to make, I can just use the stamp and Voila!  My decision is made for me.

Right at this very moment, my Self-thinking stamp is thinking that Marni needs some chocolate. And right after that, I predict it will be thinking that I should get away for a holiday - somewhere warm, and with a terrific view - preferably of water.

I am so glad I made this purchase.  I just wonder why I didn't get a Self-thinking stamp earlier.  My life would have been so much simpler!

Comments

AC/dc said…
man o man111
WITH THE TSUNAMI OF SENIORS, OF WHICH \I WILL officially become a bonafide this year. There's a killing to be made. \you better clone it, and you will indeed beable to eat chocolate as you gaze out to the water, whilst you sit beach-side in your comfortable chair in the warm tropical self-thunk-out place on earth. Millionaire \marn...whoo hoo

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom