Rescue the Perishing

 
I was moving some things around in my walk-in closet the other day, and to my chagrin, I saw some fairly major scratches on my hardwood floor.







Did I mention that I say hello to my beautiful hardwood floor every morning?  This is because because for two years, I woke up to this flooring:








and then it got even better and I looked at this for another year.
 
Needless to say, I try to treat the hardwood with the deference it deserves.  
Scratches are NOT cool on hardwood.  Fortunately, I like to look at random webistes and peruse their 'life hacks'.  On one such website, I read that walnut meat can take away the scratches.
I went to the pantry and grabbed some.


 Then I rubbed the meat into the scratches.  Look at that!  They receded!  I will give it one more go and they should disappear all together!  I have to say, I almost felt like I had magical powers seeing that awful scratch disappear into the wood. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go find my cape.  There's a whole world out there People, which needs rescuing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom