Better Early than Never
Since it is the beginning of November, I decided that it would be a good time to roll out a new look for the living room. This began as a routine, vacuuming job. Suddenly, I was inspired by the spider's web hanging in the corner, to move the end table.
I vacuumed behind it and began looking with a critical eye at my layout. Perhaps I could move the Futon over to where the couch was and vice versa. My husband smiled and said I could do whatever I wanted. He could already see (I saw it in his eyes) that this plan would be an epic fail. It was. The Futon and the love seat are not the same depth.
However, I did manage to move the couch to the other side of the room [having recruited my accomodating son #2] and leave the Futon in the same place (but not before removing more spider's webs and dust from the summer). The other two chairs now sit in the other corner and are waiting removal when the Christmas tree comes in. After all, it is only 52 days away.
Comments