Virtues


Around Valentine's I asked my Music and Company group to think about attributes they valued most in another person.  In the next few weeks, we made this poster to highlight their responses.  Each of them helped to put it together - pasting the letters on according to their creative bent.  And we made the heart in the shape of a puzzle to denote the many pieces that go into learning to love.

To extend it a little bit, I asked each of them to name their best attribute.  This turned out to be a bit more difficult.  I imagine that you blog readers also might have difficulty naming yours.  If they had a tough time coming up with something, I reflected back to them something I saw in their lives that would fit the bill.

Valentine's Day can be a tough time of year for people who don't have family, or have lost their loved ones.  After completing this project, I felt sure that coming at it from this angle was a way to celebrate the day without drawing attention to loss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom