Looking for the Silver Lining

This is how I amused myself the other day while waiting 1 1/2 hours to get into see the doctor.  I had taken this picture of the rainbow and since I had finished playing all the games on my phone, and had checked my messages a million times to see if there was any news (none), I mucked around with Photo Studio and came up with these couple of pictures.  On the phone, it's hard to see that the pink writing doesn't show up very well.  But it was the better picture of the two that I'd taken while driving home from an errand on a rainy day.  So I didn't want to delete it.  
 I particularly liked this picture and how it turned out because it looks like it is sitting on the floor.  The words are from a song by John Denver.  I see that I transcribed them incorrectly.  It should be "Some days are stone."  But gold might be better and more optimistic. The last few weeks has dumped a lot of rain on our area.  The mornings are very dark - this morning it was 8:00 a.m. and there was very little light.  I have found myself feeling the effects of lack of Vitamin D.  However, on the day when the rainbow shines, all is forgiven.  As long as one doesn't drive off the edge of the road looking at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom