Jingle all the way





I am so excited.  I have started Christmas shopping.  Actually, I started it in January - added to it in June, and now, am in the thick of it.  I have taken myself shopping a few times and have had fun finding the little bits of nothing I can put in stockings, or give to friends and family.  In fact I have found the occasional little addition to add to my own stocking and I am practicing the perfect gasp so no one will be the wiser that I am so thoughtful towards myself.

Some of these people read this blog, so I can't give too much away.  But maybe just a little bit about the above gift. I have had this idea since last Christmas and have been waiting for the right time to put it together.  In fact, I am so pleased with the effect that I am half tempted to keep it for me.  But I won't because it is just the perfect look for my friend who is one of the most splashy-effervescent people I know.

After I took the picture, I went online and learned how to add the caption without having to do it on my phone.  I am very proud of my techno-faking- abilities.  [As a matter of fact, as I sit here blogging, I am listening to a CD that I have downloaded onto the computer - Bluegrass!  It cuts out the TV and I am happily in my own little world -Kickin' up my heels and giving the occasional Christmasy YEE HA! ]

Comments

Joy said…
Wow---you like bluegrass??? Who would have ever guessed! Yeehaw!
Joy

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom