Just another day in Paradise

Summer days.                                                                                      Summer daze.

Summer daisys.


Summer is slipping through my fingers.


It has been a blur of activity. And I haven't made it to the beach once.
Every day seems to be packed with things to do, people to see and places to go. 

I am trying to stay in the moment. 

Enjoy what is at hand - like taking some time to geocache with my son.
Found it!

Signing the roll before we hide it again



Or stopping for ice cream on the way to dropping my other son off for his week at camp. 

Attending the Soccer games..


New life for plastic furniture. 
Painting. 




Job interviews.



 Paperwork. 



Research. 



RENOVATIONS.

































Meals. 






Celebrations. 



Watching the flowers grow.




I am ready for a holiday. 

 




Comments

c said…
No Kidding!!!!!
I hear ya.
Thanks for putting the pictures to it.

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom