Question of the Day
Sometimes, in my group, I do an exercise which I call "Question of the Day". We go around the group, and everyone answers the same question. I have found out some very interesting things with this exercise. First, no one seems to mind answering the question. Secondly, everyone has a story when the question is asked.
After Thanksgiving, I asked what they had enjoyed for their Thanksgiving meal. The most interesting answer was salmon. I personally have never had salmon for dinner for Thanksgiving. The funniest answer was one person who told me that he'd had a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. I know he likes pumpkin pie, so I asked him if he'd even had pie. He said he had. I replied "Oh, you must have been in heaven!" and he responded "Yeah, that's where I'm from. I just took the afternoon off".
After Thanksgiving, I asked what they had enjoyed for their Thanksgiving meal. The most interesting answer was salmon. I personally have never had salmon for dinner for Thanksgiving. The funniest answer was one person who told me that he'd had a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. I know he likes pumpkin pie, so I asked him if he'd even had pie. He said he had. I replied "Oh, you must have been in heaven!" and he responded "Yeah, that's where I'm from. I just took the afternoon off".
Comments