Puppy's Day In the Sun

It was such a busy day!  I had to help load the sheep into the trailer, so my people could take them to market.
At least, that's what they said they were going to do.  I kept busy running through the tall grass, and figuring out how to crawl through the small spaces in the gates and the fence.  PHEW! That was harder than I thought.  After the sheep were loaded into the trailer, I lost interest and ran through more tall grass and dug for moles.

They were gone for a very long time.  When they came back I welcomed them home with sloppy kisses. 

Soon they left again.  They talked about going to look at weed whackers - whatever those are, and a tractor. 

While they were gone, I looked after the place.  I found a tree fungus and chewed it off the tree and carried it to the front yard so my people would see it when they got back.....  What a treasure!

Then it got hot, so I crawled under the front porch and lay in the cool soil until I heard them come home. 

More sloppy kisses and excitement when they remembered to feed me. 
Eventually, Marni came out and took pictures of me in my new collar they bought for me.  Now I'm an official puppy in the household.
Later on,
I posed for pictures....

ured out that I was supposed to sit pretty for pictures, I posed.  Before that, I, had too many other things to look at and ran out the picture or twisted around to see what else was close by. 
After that, I helped Marni walk through the fields and pick a few blackberries. 

 Then we hopped the fence (She hopped and I got stuck a few times before she helped me over) and returned to the house. 


That's about it.......  Oh yeah! 

We also went for a walk, after the sun set. My first ever walk. Don't know why they need those ropes for me. But it sure was fun trying to out run Kola.  I think I will sleep well tonight.  Maybe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom