Life's Little Pleasures
Just after Christmas I purchased this SD card. It was a bit of a splurge, but I had been wanting to get one, because I wanted to be able to enjoy more pictures on my digital frame that my daughter had bought us. It has a much larger memory capacity.
I brought it home, all pleased with myself, and put it away,
The trouble was that I didn't remember where I had put it.
Our house is not that big.
Our house is not that big.
What I'm not using, is in storage.
And yet, I couldn't find it
A.n.y.w.h.e.r.e.
Every once-in-awhile I would go through my stuff to see if I could find it, but to no avail. There it was. Gone.
Until
last week.
I went on an errand to find a paper that I needed for another project. I went through my stuff again, and for some reason, I looked in the area where I keep the phone book.
And guess what
And guess what
dropped out?!!!
YAY!
YAY!
Comments