Find of the week

Do you remember the garage sale we went to last week?  Do you remember I mentioned another story for another post?  Well, this is the post about that story.

The garage sale was a good one.  There was something for everyone.  There were tools, and kitchen items, pool items, beauty items, and then there was THE CAMERA - a Purple Nikon Coolpix 10 megapixel camera which is small enough to tuck in my purse in case I wanted to capture the moment.   I looked through a lot of stuff and then took a second look at it.  The price on it was 4$.  Of course, I wanted to make sure that it worked.  4$ is 4$.  So I asked the garage sale mistress what the deal was.  She sighed and said that her daughter had dropped it in the water.  So they'd sent it off to the Nikon company to get it fixed but it made a funny sound when it focused in.  So they bought her a new one. 

I took a deep breath (actually my husband prodded me a bit) and gave her 4$ for the camera and a few other dollars for some other cool items.  Then we walked home.

Once at home, I plugged in the camera to charge it up.
If it worked, it would be great, because the camera that I kept stealing from my son to take my pictures was the same make, and so I could use his USB cable to upload pictures. 
Only time would tell. 
When it was charged completely, I took it out and tried it out.
 It seemed to work just fine! 
And the sound it made when it focused in?...
it's the sound a camera makes when it focuses in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom