This year, the farmers put the rainbow in another field.  It is further north than it was last year, but it is still on the same road.  If you drive by very quickly, it gives you a rainbow rush. 

I prefer to drive by just a little slower though (provided I am on time for work) because the colours are so good for the soul.  The scene is  a feast for the visual senses.  On a rainy day, it is soothing beauty.  On a sunny day, set against the backdrop of the mountains, it is a show stopper.
 Every time I drive by, I almost feel like I should leave a thank you note to the farmer for creating such a lovely diversion in the middle of a road that not many travel.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, this is Angie. I am a student of Roy. Thank you for your woderful pictures and diary. I really enjoyed them. Bye~~

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom