Menopausal Weather

A long time ago, I started a post called "What if it's just weather."  I never finished it.  I think I realized that weather does more than happen.  It affects us.  In this part of the world, we are not dealing with the extreme weather that others are, but I have to say, that ours has been very strange for the past several months.  It has been unseasonably cold.  I have tried so hard not to make a point of the way the weather has been, but it has been hard to miss the impact of it.
This morning, my husband looked out the window, as we were enjoying breakfast and said "Looks like you'll have a nice day.  The sun is out".  Famous last words.  Two hours later, I looked out the same window, to see the black clouds rollong in.  Two minutes later, the hail.  I took a wee video of it just to prove that I wasn't seeing things.  Ten minutes after that, the sun was back out.  Then the clouds....you get the picture.  [If you are going to watch the video, you will hear the hail, so turn the volume down :)]
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom