Last night, as I was enjoying a meal at a wedding we'd been invited to, I was thinking about various things, and realized that it has been a week since I last posted.
Where does the time go?
This is a rhetorical question.
Time goes at the same pace every second, but history goes quicker.
If you've ever taken a very strong drug, or felt yourself falling into a faint, you will know what I feel like about this past week.
A kaleidoscope of images pass through my mind so quickly, I can't focus on any one of them before another takes its place.

-Finding and faxing information for my son's continued education-
- Volunteering-
-Visiting-
-Feeling spoiled that I have the opportunities I have to enjoy-
- Helping with assignments-
- Getting my own work projects further along the way-
----------------Test drives ----------
-Lunch with my husband-
- Texting my sister about the crazy things that happen in the day-
-Checking out education options-
--Chasing sheep------------
- Chatting with family members -
-Laundry, cleaning house, opening up spring boxes and closing them again...too cold still-
-Shopping (unsuccessfully) for clothes----

I suppose I could have blogged about any one of these things. But every time I opened up the blogger dashboard, I just felt blank. In a faint. The amount of time it would take to compose my thoughts to write was too overwhelming. After a while, I'd get up and move away from the computer, hoping that inspiration would come easier next time.

Comments

c said…
Brain numb..
Inspiration won't come..
Bad ink..
Bad pen..
That's all...
Amen!!
Joy said…
Well, I don't know, but this was pretty good for "no inspiration"! Sounds to me like your life is VERY full and busy and fulfilling. Keep writing!

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom