Design Flaw
This is my laundry tub. It has been a life saver. Once it was installed (even though temporarily), it meant I no longer had to wash my dishes in a basin. I can now run to the laundry tub and rinse out my cloth easily.[ Sidenote. It looks a little dirty in the picture, because I had to clean out a container which had a plant which died.] [Sidenote #2. Most often, the picture would show you how everyone loads the laundry tub up with dirty dishes waiting for the dish fairy to load them into the dishwasher..]
This is my dishwasher. Love it. It has saved my hands from looking like a map of the desert. It was a gift from a coworker, who heard I didn't have a kitchen sink, and donated it to my cause. It loads up quickly, and holds quite a lot of dishes, and I have added a knife holder, which means I can wash the 'hand washable' only knife in it.
Much as I love my dishwasher and my laundry sink, every once in a while the logistics of it get to me. To get at the laundry tub, I have to squeeze past my dryer sideways. Then I have to hook up the dishwasher to the faucet - and more often than not, this results in me having to wipe down the wall because if you don't hook it up just right, the spray gives you and the wall a wash down. Then I have to squeeze past the dryer again to get out. I know this is a temporary situation. But sometimes, I feel my efficiency is being thwarted. I have such big problems.

Comments