Baby shoes are so scrumptious.  A friend of mine had a baby not too long ago, and I was invited to the shower.  It's been a long time since there was a baby in our house, and it was so much fun looking around at all the cool, new contraptions they have to take care of little ones now.  As soon as I saw these shoes, I knew they were the right decision.  They are probably completely impractical.  Chances are they won't stay on the child's feet, but come on!  Plaid!  TOO cute!!!  Of course, you can't buy shoes without having an outfit, so I had more fun picking out a little tiny pair of shorts and a top to go with it.  But really, it was all about the shoes baby. I brought the shoes into the house so they wouldn't get cold.  I put them on my table and looked at them all week.  I imagined the little guy taking his first steps in the shoes.  Wobbly.  Knees buckling, and then locking, to keep balance.  Scrumptious!
Then, just for fun, I took a contrasting picture of my baby's shoes.  He will be wearing them to driving practice.  More baby steps (in a grown-up way) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom