Jolly Holiday

My ever-so-clever husband hooked me up with wireless. Yes, that's right. Wireless! Now I can sit and keep him company whenever I feel like blogging. I will look up briefly from my screen and hand him a screwdriver, or a flashlight, before I re-commence putting my thoughts down in cyberspace.

It has been a really good holiday for us. It was the first one all year that we actually took together. What fun it was to go to bed late, and then get up whenever it suited us, and get a few more things done around the place. I feel a little sad to be heading back to 'normal' life, after a whole week of mucking around. There was plenty of chocloate around to keep the melatonin at safe levels, and we even did a bit of socializing which kept us in the loop with our new neighbours and well-known friends.

Usually I find January a little dull. But there are many things to look forward to this month. I found some friends and relatives who have birthdays, so we can celebrate them. And I am looking forward to the 13th. More on that later.

As I was driving home tonight, I was thinking about work, and trying to gear myself up to begin again. Last time I was there, I was heavily into singing Christmas carols. Now, it's time to think up new and exciting program ideas.

Fortunately, I have a couple more days to ponder this. Although my husband has to return to work tomorrow, I have two more glorious days left of my holiday. Pass me the Ferrero Rocher, if you please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom