2011

2011 Just writing that makes me feel older. It always takes a few weeks to get used to writing the dates of a new year. And the beginning of the year begs some contemplation.
So here's a few of mine:

11 Things I loved about 2010




11. Surprise friendships.
10. Sunsets at The Pokeaway.
09. Being physically closer to my inlaws.
08. Watching my son graduate and begin his grown-up life.
07. Date nights with my husband. (Sometimes during the day too :)
06. The Olympics.
05. Opening up the storage boxes to see what I'd been missing for the past year.
04. Long conversations with my siblings.
03. Rising to the challenge of preparing seminars on my area of expertise.
02. Working in various settings and in a variety of jobs.
01. Realizing dreams.



11 Things I don't want to do in 2011

11. Move.
10. Sort through stuff.
09. Buy more sheep.
08. Paint.
07. Get caught up in things that don't matter.
06. Play mindgames.
05. Buy useless gizmos.
04. Waste resources.
03. Too much laundry.
02. Regret
01. Find out I worried about the wrong things.

Things I'd like to do in 2011:

11. Go for more walks.
10. Get organized.
09. Make a difference.
08. Keep track.
07. Give back.
06. Use up what's in the fridge.
05. Start a new project.
04. Laugh more.
03. Worry less.
02. Take more pictures.
01. Take notice.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Like your ideas...motivating for us!

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom