Bad Hair Daze

Sometimes we have a date night. And we always want to do something fun for a buck or two. So we have big discussions about our options. Not too long ago, it happened that we had a bonus date night. We were talking about what we should do that evening, over a nice cup of tea.

I said I had planned to colour my hair. My husband asked if I wanted him to help me. I said sure, and then half-joking asked him if he wanted me to help him colour his hair too. To my surprise, he agreed.

I usually buy the same colour - for consistency of results. However, because I am a magazine fan, and had kept seeing this other product consistently recommended on the "Best Colourer for your Buck" lists, I had bought that brand instead. I chose a colour which I thought was fairly close to the one I usually buy. It said "Dark Auburn".

We decided that since my husband's hair was so much shorter than mine, we should start on his first. I applied the colour and started the timer. It didn't take too long to see that the colour was taking very quickly. And it was more 'Auburn' than it was 'Dark'. The longer it stayed on, the more red it got. In between laughing, I told him, that if anyone asked why his hair was red, he should say "I'm in a play."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom