Count Your Blessings #4

Last night, there was a big sleep-over birthday party going on. I thought I'd be smart, and avoid the crush of people and go to my room, and try to Blackberry-blog. This requires quite a bit of patience because all the keys are very small. And there's a little thingie which your thumb has to pass over, so it will click on where the cursor should be. Not to mention that the screen is small, and the letters are even smaller, and although you can zoom in, it zooms out very fast, and soon, you're not sure what letterx you have prexerd.

Then suddenly the thingie passed over something that made the decision to 'post' and the message came up "Congratulations, you have posted successfully!" WHAT??!! No, no! I hadn't even wrtiten anythnga yt.

Oh well, it was too late, and there wasn't enough memory on the Blackberry to easily see what had happened, so I thought I'd wait until this morning to sort it out.

I'm so thankful for technology!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom