GoddaGO!


We don't have a toilet. So when it comes 'time', much creativity is required. A few days ago, it meant that we went shopping and wandered over to the 'facilities' while we were in the store. As we split to go our separate ways, I remembered another time.

My husband had bought a camera, but it wasn't available at the local store. We took a road trip to go and get one held for us at a different store. About five miles away from our destination, the traffic backed up. Every part of the freeway was crowded. And suddenly, I had to go to the bathroom. It seemed to take an eternity to get to the store. By the time we parked, I was completely single-minded.
MUST. FIND. BATHROOM.

I practically flew from the parking space into the store. I asked where the washroom was, and was pointed in the right direction. As quick as I could, I went in and found R.E.L.I.E.F.

When I came out, my husband was standing by the door.
"Hey lady", he said. "Next time, use the Ladies Room". I looked up and saw the sign on the door I had just exited. It said "MEN".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom