I've been spending a lot of time on the phone - getting information from, and relaying information to parties who are connected, but don't want to talk to each other. Each has their own bureaucracy and set of rules. Neither will budge for the other. And I am caught in the middle. At one point today, I wanted to get each of them on separate phones and hold up the two receivers so they could talk to each other. Enough of this 'he said' - 'she said' stuff!

Perhaps I will send them each this video. They can choose which they want to be. They will likely both want to be the "North -going Zax". Then I will be back at square one.

Comments

clwl said…
Bruce has disconnected our sound for now;
he sold the small speakers in the auction and
hasn't replaced them with the big ones yet.
You can figure out the whole scenario even without
the sound. Thanks for MUCHO SMILE-O. So like life!!

xoxo
clwl

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom