Sneakers
"NO! NO! Go ahead! I don't mind! "
For those of you who have been wondering what happened to me, why I haven't written anything for days on end, this is my explanation.
Eighteen year olds have an inordinate need to sit in front of the computer for hours on end, staring at the screen. You can ask them politely for time to check your emails, and they may give you a window of opportunity, but don't expect them to allow you unfettered time to sort through your thoughts on a blog post.
So I have been relegated to practicing "NO! NO! Go ahead! I don't mind!"
I have all these thoughts ruminating in my head. But I can't blog-on-demand. It takes time to post. So if I have only a couple of minutes, I default to checking up on all the people who want me to know that I can 'work at home. just click here'.
Well, tonight, I have a little bigger window. And in a perfect world, this post would be much longer. But I'm out of practice. I need more time to get my thoughts in order. However, I need sleep more. So I will have to sneak in and post at another time. Stay tuned More later. As soon as he's not looking.
For those of you who have been wondering what happened to me, why I haven't written anything for days on end, this is my explanation.
Eighteen year olds have an inordinate need to sit in front of the computer for hours on end, staring at the screen. You can ask them politely for time to check your emails, and they may give you a window of opportunity, but don't expect them to allow you unfettered time to sort through your thoughts on a blog post.
So I have been relegated to practicing "NO! NO! Go ahead! I don't mind!"
I have all these thoughts ruminating in my head. But I can't blog-on-demand. It takes time to post. So if I have only a couple of minutes, I default to checking up on all the people who want me to know that I can 'work at home. just click here'.
Well, tonight, I have a little bigger window. And in a perfect world, this post would be much longer. But I'm out of practice. I need more time to get my thoughts in order. However, I need sleep more. So I will have to sneak in and post at another time. Stay tuned More later. As soon as he's not looking.
Comments