Pathways
This picture is deceiving.
It may look like there's been a robbery in our place.
But this is the true story.
The boys are sleeping in this room.
And in order to access the bikes on the deck,
this chair has to be tipped over to carve a path to
bring the bikes out, so the boys can get out and about.
There are so many things
in my life at the moment
that have to be moved,
in order for me to access other things.
For instance, there's the big pile of paperwork
which has taken over the top of the dresser,
which is only surface available to it.
I can't even get into the boxes where the papers are,
because there's so much stuff on the top of them also needing
to be reorganized.
Today, I am planning a 'power-pitch'.
It will be amazing.
I might even be approached to star in my own reality show.
Hardly will those papers touch my fingers,
when they will be pitched, or filed.
Now, if only I could get at the file box.
It's hidden behind the bench
which is holding all the left over school supplies.
Comments