Where were we when last seen?
These past few weeks have been
This post has been in my draft box for over a week. All I got to was the first sentence and then it was as if my mind just went blank.
Or life happened.
Or I'm in trouble with my memory again.
In any case, these past few weeks have been chocka block full of deadlines and looming tasks. It has taken all that I have to stick to what I find at my hand. I have felt as if I haven't had time to sit and ponder.
So in case you are asking:
The Pokeaway:
In Process.
Here's a picture of the front door. Isn't it beautiful?

Because of some electrical issues, we had to choose. Either use the light, or drill. Not both. So my job was to hold up my cell phone to provide a little bit of light so my husband could drill, and put the screws in. Of course, the bag of screws which was to come with the door, didn't end up with the door, so it was a mad scramble to go out into the darkness and try and find others which might fit.

Coming back in the day time it looks so much better! It occured to me that a house with windows, makes it looks like there is a soul there. Of course there is so much more to be done. But I am so happy to have the window part in. (Insert happy, happy face)

Let's compare, shall we???


Taxes:
In Process.
After a marathon preparation, we went to e-file and it seemed that 2 million other people had the same idea. Revenue Canada gave a six-day extension to e-filers. (that was us). We stumbled into bed. Relationship in tact. Barely.

Application for new job:
In Process.
I am having to jump through a lot of hoops. Immunizations. Criminal check. And on and on.
I hope it will be worth it.

I think I need a vacation.
There are glasses
which make you look like you are awake when you are really sleeping. Maybe I could get a cardboard cut out and put it at my desk??? 
It's so crazy, it just might work.
This post has been in my draft box for over a week. All I got to was the first sentence and then it was as if my mind just went blank.
Or life happened.
Or I'm in trouble with my memory again.
In any case, these past few weeks have been chocka block full of deadlines and looming tasks. It has taken all that I have to stick to what I find at my hand. I have felt as if I haven't had time to sit and ponder.
So in case you are asking:
The Pokeaway:
In Process.
Here's a picture of the front door. Isn't it beautiful?
Because of some electrical issues, we had to choose. Either use the light, or drill. Not both. So my job was to hold up my cell phone to provide a little bit of light so my husband could drill, and put the screws in. Of course, the bag of screws which was to come with the door, didn't end up with the door, so it was a mad scramble to go out into the darkness and try and find others which might fit.
Coming back in the day time it looks so much better! It occured to me that a house with windows, makes it looks like there is a soul there. Of course there is so much more to be done. But I am so happy to have the window part in. (Insert happy, happy face)
Let's compare, shall we???
Taxes:
In Process.
After a marathon preparation, we went to e-file and it seemed that 2 million other people had the same idea. Revenue Canada gave a six-day extension to e-filers. (that was us). We stumbled into bed. Relationship in tact. Barely.

Application for new job:
In Process.
I am having to jump through a lot of hoops. Immunizations. Criminal check. And on and on.
I hope it will be worth it.

I think I need a vacation.
There are glasses
which make you look like you are awake when you are really sleeping. Maybe I could get a cardboard cut out and put it at my desk??? 
It's so crazy, it just might work.
Comments