Clean Slate and New Beginnings




This quote was sent to me last week and I thought it intriguing. There's nothing I'm better at than laying around in a pool of guilt and regret over what has happened in the past.



Perhaps it is time to turn the dial the other way and look at new beginnings starting today.

February 1, 2010

- 02 01 2010-



A group I ran across, which calls itself

"30 Day Challenge" is asking people to join them on some sort of challenge for thirty days to see what a difference they can make in their life. I imagine that many people who are joining have in mind some sort of physical plan. Exercise. Diet. More sleep.


I love joining groups like this, but I feel cautious about going public with it.

However, I think it worthwhile to set aside a month aside to work on something which could change my life.


It seems easier to attain than setting a resolution for a whole year.


I still am keeping my New Year's Theme but thirty days to change may be just what the doctor ordered.


So here it is : My 30 day challenge: "To repair relationship."


I'm not going to say with whom.

[If you are reading this, and you think it is about you, I will tell you right now it's not.]


I know I need to become intentional about breaking bad habits of intolerance and impatience and so

here

I

go.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom