Transition
It's Christmas. I'm celebrating by playing Christmas carols, and buying items with Christmas themes. Like Kleenex boxes with ornaments imprinted on them. Paper dishes with Christmas trees. Turning the calendar over for a pretty picture and an inspirational quote about Christmas.
Since we still have about half a day's worth of moving everything over to The Pokeaway, I figure I need to keep things as simple as I can. Nothing wrong with serving Christmas dinner without a centerpiece. I'll throwa red tablecloth on the table and turn the lights down low to simulate a Christmas glow.
Quite honestly, I'm finding it very freeing to walk through the aisles of the stores which are laden with odds and ends of Christmasy decorations, knowing that this year I am not going to be buying any of it. I will leave that to people who are settled.
I'm still trying to find the inside plate to my microwave
.
Since we still have about half a day's worth of moving everything over to The Pokeaway, I figure I need to keep things as simple as I can. Nothing wrong with serving Christmas dinner without a centerpiece. I'll throwa red tablecloth on the table and turn the lights down low to simulate a Christmas glow.
Quite honestly, I'm finding it very freeing to walk through the aisles of the stores which are laden with odds and ends of Christmasy decorations, knowing that this year I am not going to be buying any of it. I will leave that to people who are settled.
I'm still trying to find the inside plate to my microwave
.
Comments