Drive Through Please

Wendy:"Welcome to Wendy's, may I take your order?"
Me:" I would like to order four meals".
Wendy:" You'd like a number four meal?"
Me: (wondering what word would make it more clear) "No, I want four meals"
Wendy: "You want four number one meals?"
Me: "Never mind. I will order now. I would like a cheeseburger meal combo, with root beer to drink, no ice."
Wendy: "You want to make it a combo?"
Me: (I thought I said that...oh, well...) "Yes. And no ice in the root beer."
Wendy: "Will that be all?"
Me: "No I would like to order another meal."
Wendy: "You would like to have more?"
Me:" Yes. I would like a junior cheeseburger meal combo, with an extra cheeseburger."
Wendy: "Would you like to make it a combo?"
Me: (again, thinking I'd said that already, but not wanting to make an issue of it...) "Yes...and the drink is a root beer, no ice."
Wendy: "Will that be all?"
Me: "No, I would like to order another meal. A honey BBQ meal, but can I have a side salad instead of the fries?"
Wendy: "You want a salad meal? "
Me: "No, .....I would like a salad with my combo, instead of fries."
Wendy:" You want a salad."
Me: "Yes."
Wendy: "What kind of dressing?"
Me (thinking - Oh brother, I shouldn't have asked for something that requires more choices) : "Do you have raspberry?"
Wendy: "You want ranch?"
Me: (giving up). "Yes."
Wendy: "Please drive ahead for your total."
Comments