Diary of a Wednesday morning.
5:45: Wake up to cell phone signalling it's low on battery.
5:46: Get up to look for cell phone. Know it's in the purse; but purse is not where it should be due to large project son was working on for the school banquet = I couldn't walk there with all that Styrofoam and glue. Find purse, fetch charger, and plug in phone.
5:48: Step into shower.
5:58: Go wake up son, in spite of my best intentions not to. He has an early morning leadership class.
6:00: Sit at computer and update myself on all the non-essentials of Facebook. It's still fun to find out what people are doing, even though they live far away.
6:19: Open up blog and head to dashboard to read other people's blog.
6:30: Blog.
6:35: Load son's project into van. Try to figure out how to get the project into van without bending Styrofoam and breaking it - mumble something about "What were they thinking, buying such a big piece to begin with".
6:50: Return from dropping off son and Styrofoam and get ready for work. Realize there's no point in wishing I still had my coffee maker so I can fake being wide awake.
7:10 Blow dry hair and get ready for work.
7:40: Head out the door, feeling like I've had half a day's work already. Pray "LORD, give me this mountain", like Caleb of old.
7:40 + 10 seconds: Come back inside, after remembering I don't have my purse, or the cell phone. Unplug the cell phone; find purse and leave.
5:46: Get up to look for cell phone. Know it's in the purse; but purse is not where it should be due to large project son was working on for the school banquet = I couldn't walk there with all that Styrofoam and glue. Find purse, fetch charger, and plug in phone.
5:48: Step into shower.
5:58: Go wake up son, in spite of my best intentions not to. He has an early morning leadership class.
6:00: Sit at computer and update myself on all the non-essentials of Facebook. It's still fun to find out what people are doing, even though they live far away.
6:19: Open up blog and head to dashboard to read other people's blog.
6:30: Blog.
6:35: Load son's project into van. Try to figure out how to get the project into van without bending Styrofoam and breaking it - mumble something about "What were they thinking, buying such a big piece to begin with".
6:50: Return from dropping off son and Styrofoam and get ready for work. Realize there's no point in wishing I still had my coffee maker so I can fake being wide awake.
7:10 Blow dry hair and get ready for work.
7:40: Head out the door, feeling like I've had half a day's work already. Pray "LORD, give me this mountain", like Caleb of old.
7:40 + 10 seconds: Come back inside, after remembering I don't have my purse, or the cell phone. Unplug the cell phone; find purse and leave.
Comments