Studious Students, Who Study
It was so quiet in the house. I was upstairs, relaxing. The kids were downstairs, preparing for school the next day. How proud I was of them! It did my mother-heart good to know that their studies were so important to them, that they would spend the whole evening making sure they were ready for the challenges of the following day.
Then I went downstairs to make myself a cup of tea and decided to investigate. They were not at their desks at all. They were outside in the garage.
Tomorrow was "Fake Injury Day", and they were putting the finishing touches on what they

were going to be wearing.


I decided to go back upstairs and pretend that I had studious students who study.
Then I went downstairs to make myself a cup of tea and decided to investigate. They were not at their desks at all. They were outside in the garage.
Tomorrow was "Fake Injury Day", and they were putting the finishing touches on what they


were going to be wearing.


I decided to go back upstairs and pretend that I had studious students who study.
Comments
I'm so very glad it isn't ringworm (or one hundred other maladies I'd run through the Roloadex). But, unlike your studious ones, my isn't a fake....
We're off to a HalloweenPotLuckmostlySeniors on Sat. night, for our little Rockville Community....should be interesting!