Seven Days of Thanks

Day Three:
All about a little of this and not so much of anything.

I am thankful for my washer and dryer. Front Loading is the way to go folks! They are both quiet and efficient. And they hold large loads, which is a good thing at this point, since the laundry can get piled up quite high in between. The washing machine has a timer, so I can put a load in and have it start just before I come home, and then I can throw it into the dryer when I arrive home. This morning, in the time it took me to drive my #1 son to early morning class, the dryer had fresh warm towels waiting for me to use for my shower. I felt like I was in a luxurious hotel.

I am thankful for my bed. Crawling into it each night, or the occasional afternoon, is one of the great joys of my life. The word "Ahhhhh" comes to mind.

I am thankful for the dishwasher. Especially, since I won't have it for much longer. It makes my clean up so much faster and easier.

I am thankful for the fact that I can keep in touch with people with technology. It makes the miles shorter between us.

I am thankful for the life experience that has given me more perspective on how to move through various stages of life. I don't have to be the answer to everyone's problems. Including my own. Sometimes, the answers just happen naturally, and you just have to wait it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom