Cycling

Last night, I was talking to my husband. [ Ok, I was complaining. Even though I'm not a complainer. Ha ha. And I never have to get after my children to clean up their rooms either.] So anyways, I was complaining that I felt like I had so many things on my to-do list, that I couldn't even think straight about what it was that I should do first. He sorta mentioned that I go through this every year.
Then this morning, when I was blog-stalking- which is my way of avoiding the jobs that I need to get done before I get ready for work, I looked over my 'drafts' posts. This is what I found.
It was written August 29 2008.

Unfortunately,
The world doesn't stop
Because I am not ready for the fall.
Unfortunately,
Other people don't wait
For me to get
My act in gear

And that's where the post stopped. Apparently, I have been through this before. My husband may be onto something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom