Four. Two. Five.
I just noticed that I have 424 posts. [Didn't know I was keeping track, did ya?] If I think of something to say, I will have made it to 425. I told myself that when I got to 400, I would do something with it all. But that didn't happen. I wonder what my next target should be?
Maybe 500. The 500th post should have something really significant in it. Maybe an announcement of some kind. Winning the lottery? [didn't get a ticket] Having a baby? [not this month]. Tried a new recipe? [not likely to happen anytime soon] Moving? [now we are getting closer]. New job [Check].
I'll have to think on it.
For now, I will say that I have had a wonderful weekend.
I hope dear cyber reader, that this weekend you have found some treasures to take with you into next week. Until next time, that's it for the
Four.
Two.
Five.
Maybe 500. The 500th post should have something really significant in it. Maybe an announcement of some kind. Winning the lottery? [didn't get a ticket] Having a baby? [not this month]. Tried a new recipe? [not likely to happen anytime soon] Moving? [now we are getting closer]. New job [Check].
I'll have to think on it.
For now, I will say that I have had a wonderful weekend.
- I reclaimed the role of soccer mom [have to remember to hoot and holler straight ahead, instead of into my husband's ear...I think it was the h/h that helped the team win though].
- I got a bit of housework done [long overdue].
- I had tea with a friend [spontaneous and special].
- I uncovered some of my daughter's special things in the process of packing [including a baby blanket specially quilted for her by my dear friend who is now enjoying heaven].
- I watched movies [Duplicity and Catch and Release - although I fell asleep in both].
- We enjoyed a family meal tonight made by my #2 son [crepes with different sauces and whipped cream].
- I had fun shopping for food with my husband [we came in under my projected cost].
I hope dear cyber reader, that this weekend you have found some treasures to take with you into next week. Until next time, that's it for the
Four.
Two.
Five.
Comments