Messy, messy
You'd think, by looking at my house, that I have had no time to 'get to it'. However, the opposite is true. I just haven't 'got to it'. This week has been one of celebration - with more socializing than I have done in a very long time. The remnants are everywhere. Flowers, and gift bags litter the table and counters. The picnic bag is sitting, waiting to be emptied. The answering machine is full of well-wishes from some of my favorite people. I have been wined and dined at various local establishments. The leftovers sustained me for several meals afterward. I love my birthday week!.
Comments
Fit for a princess!
I remember Mom making Nana's 88'th birthday cake.
2 angel food cakes with plain sides
She sliced them horizontally, and stacked them so that they read "88".
Very clever! Just as beautiful as a dolly in a cake, with the beautiful dress flowing all around it.
xo clwl