I'm trying out some new and fun things. This is a signature I generated. I tried using my mouse to simulate my own handwriting, but it didn't work too well. So I used this one instead. I may use it in the future or maybe not. It depends on whether I'm wearing my sandals and blue top or not.
The weekend has begun. It has been a very full week with many opportunities that have challenged me to the core. I find myself extremely tired, but happy with how everything turned out.
And, the countdown is on to the end of the year. The next month will be full of hurdles to get over with exams and assignments and papers due. I am ready to begin by putting my jammies on and watching a good movie.
I'd recommend "Marley and Me", but only if you have a full box of kleenex. If you want a good laugh, you could try "Diminished Capacity".
Or a good magazine will do in a pinch!
Happy weekend everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom