Two or Three Words About Today
End of day.
Looking back.
I am thankful.
Thankful and tired.
Drove many miles.
Garage sales!
Season has begun.
Got great bargains.
Drove across town.
Picked up son.
Heard about concert.
Glad he's home.
Looked at gardening.
Encouraged the timid.
Got rid of weeds.
[Some weeds.]
Ignored the rest.
Had a chat.
A catch-up chat.
I love my daughter.
Dropped off son.
Bowling party.
Four hours.
Came home.
Made dinner.
It was good.
They said so.
Picked up son.
He had fun.
Time for bed.
Good night.
Looking back.
I am thankful.
Thankful and tired.
Drove many miles.
Garage sales!
Season has begun.
Got great bargains.
Drove across town.
Picked up son.
Heard about concert.
Glad he's home.
Looked at gardening.
Encouraged the timid.
Got rid of weeds.
[Some weeds.]
Ignored the rest.
Had a chat.
A catch-up chat.
I love my daughter.
Dropped off son.
Bowling party.
Four hours.
Came home.
Made dinner.
It was good.
They said so.
Picked up son.
He had fun.
Time for bed.
Good night.
Comments