Top Ten
10. I gave a lecture today on "Music Therapy in Dementia Care" to a group of students in the Resident Attendant Care course. It went so well. What I was most happy with was the fact that this little tiny gadget (flash drive) went with me and the Power Point which I had worked hard on went smoothly. I am just amazed that so much information can be captured on something as small as a stick of gum. WOW ee! I was just saying to my husband that just over twenty years ago, I thought that an electric typewriter was top of the line. Now, we can carry all sorts of information in our pocket and still have room for our keys!
9. I had lunch with my husband today. It was such a nice oasis. We chatted about the kids and things that had happened in our days and weeks. It's been a long time since we've had a chance to do this. It was so great.
8. It rained only enough to make the meteorologist's prediction of rain correct. Then the sun came out and saved 'spring'.
7. Without anyone's technical help, I figured out how to put more pictures on the digital frame. Now I can enjoy watching my daughter play volleyball, go for a walk through Disneyland, see the football player, and the sunset on the farm....oh so many pictures! I even learned what I need to get in order to put more pictures on there - and good news, we have an extra one kicking around so I don't have to spend any more money on it!
6. It's a LONG weekend! And the kitchen is clean!
5. Libraries "rent" movies for free!
4. I don't have to make supper tonight!
3. This week I followed up on at least five things that have been on my list.
2. The peony is beginning to grow.
1. I am off to watch a chick-flick. See ya!
9. I had lunch with my husband today. It was such a nice oasis. We chatted about the kids and things that had happened in our days and weeks. It's been a long time since we've had a chance to do this. It was so great.
8. It rained only enough to make the meteorologist's prediction of rain correct. Then the sun came out and saved 'spring'.
7. Without anyone's technical help, I figured out how to put more pictures on the digital frame. Now I can enjoy watching my daughter play volleyball, go for a walk through Disneyland, see the football player, and the sunset on the farm....oh so many pictures! I even learned what I need to get in order to put more pictures on there - and good news, we have an extra one kicking around so I don't have to spend any more money on it!
6. It's a LONG weekend! And the kitchen is clean!
5. Libraries "rent" movies for free!
4. I don't have to make supper tonight!
3. This week I followed up on at least five things that have been on my list.
2. The peony is beginning to grow.
1. I am off to watch a chick-flick. See ya!
Comments