Doomsday

I've been putting it off in every way possible.
I've cleaned.
I've partied.
I've slept.
I've phoned a friend.
I've asked the audience.
And tomorrow, I can no longer ignore it.
The inevitable has arrived.
I have to get my taxes done.
Better get a good night's sleep.
It's going to be a long day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll be thinking of you today as you tackle the most 'fun' of tasks. Y.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, we are too.
It is amazing how you can get your documents to the accountant these days. Saves us a round trip of 100 km with the click of a mouse, the agonizing whirr of the scanner, and the organization of My Pictures File, where I have to rename the file, and then resize them to send them on....

But it can be done, with a little patience. And beats the driving there and back....

xoxo. All best wishes as you enjoy the taxes ;-)

C
On This Rock said…
Seems to me that I am in the same position...procrastinating while enjoying the life....oh, dear! Time is up!

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom