Serendipity
Today, I created a holiday. I named it "National, Buy Your Friend A Coffee" Day. What fun it was to phone my friend and announce to her that we would be celebrating this holiday together! I got such a kick out of leaving the house early. I sailed down the freeway, enjoying the beautiful scenery until I reached the exit and stopped at the coffee shop drive through. I picked up a large coffee with three creams to take to her. Of course, I hated to have her drink alone, so I picked up a large for myself too!
All day long, I felt festive. It felt even better when she told me that she'd run out of cream at home and was disappointed with not being able to start her day with a nice cup of coffee.
I may have to go on creating these National Holidays. I can see that it might be just a little addicting!
All day long, I felt festive. It felt even better when she told me that she'd run out of cream at home and was disappointed with not being able to start her day with a nice cup of coffee.
I may have to go on creating these National Holidays. I can see that it might be just a little addicting!
Comments