Memories
These are some of my favorite memories of Valentine's Day 2009

This is the valentine box that the Kindergarten Class made for me for all my valentines that they gave me. I didn't even mind that they put an "e" on my name! I was so impressed with the thoughtfulnes. It even looks a little like me! Mostly through the eyes.

This is the cyclomen that my children gave me. I think my #2 son was the one who picked it out. I am not sure that the other two were even aware that they'd given me anything. Thanks kids. You rock!

This is the arrangement my husband gave to me. It has daisies, gerbera daisies, primula, greenery and moss in it. He knows I like daisies and so made sure that there were lots! Thanks husband. You are the best!

This is the valentine box that the Kindergarten Class made for me for all my valentines that they gave me. I didn't even mind that they put an "e" on my name! I was so impressed with the thoughtfulnes. It even looks a little like me! Mostly through the eyes.

This is the cyclomen that my children gave me. I think my #2 son was the one who picked it out. I am not sure that the other two were even aware that they'd given me anything. Thanks kids. You rock!

This is the arrangement my husband gave to me. It has daisies, gerbera daisies, primula, greenery and moss in it. He knows I like daisies and so made sure that there were lots! Thanks husband. You are the best!
Comments