Gotta Have Faith


He replied, " I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

Yesterday at staff devotions, the science teacher spoke about faith.

During this speech, a random thought popped into my head "I need more money".

I didn't know if that was in relation to the talk on faith so I let the moment pass without giving it much attention.

A little later, I looked down and there was 5 cents under the seat in front of me.

Then I thought "I think I should have been more specific".

Comments

Anonymous said…
You make me laugh! JC
Anonymous said…
Always the practical one, huh???! I laughed out loud!
Joy

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom