It's beginning to look a lot like...


Christmas! It's time for the tip toeing around trying to hold onto the surprises and enjoying the sights and sounds.
  • Visiting with new friends in the line ups at the post office.
  • Loving the customer service that helps you put a package together to send for less.
  • Enjoying the lights that the neighbors have turned on.
  • Seeing the snow line come down on the mountains.
  • Getting out the red tablecloth to put on the other table. Now the two tables match.
  • Rejoicing in the fact that my Dad arrived safely - he didn't get lost in Winnepeg on his way out!!!!
  • Next week, it will be a no-holds-barred shopping spree. Stockings are my favorite part. This year, my husband is getting a back scratcher. I know he'll be surprised. SHHH don't tell him.
  • Oh yes, and I am getting a _ _ _ but I'm not supposed to know. So I'm not going to tell myself lest I spoil the surprise.
  • Oh, and one more thing, I've convinced the sales people at _ _ _ _ _'s to hold onto the _ _ _ _ _ _ until the 24th when I can pick them up so that _ _ _ _ _ won't know what they are opening up. SHHHH!!!!
  • And wait until my _ _ _ opens up the _ _ _ _ . I hope _ _ _ _ will like it as much as I loved putting it together.
  • Now about the baking. Don't tell anyone but I put it in the freezer in packages marked Zucchini. Oh wait, I haven't done any baking yet!!!! Better get right on that. HO HO HO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom