Just for fun
10. I read somewhere that if you want to write an article on "top ten", you should start with # 10 and work down. It is supposed to create more reader interest.
9. I like to follow what I believe to be historical moments. For instance, I watched many hours of the "Oliver North" trial. One of my favorite quotes is from that coverage where his lawyer was instructing him about how to answer one of the questions from the committee and they told the lawyer to be quiet. He replied something like "Well, it's my job to advise him. I'm not just a potted plant here."
8. I called the results of the election both in Canada (minority Conservative government), and the American one (Obama, but with a tough road ahead of him for all the promises people will expect him to keep.7. I'm applying for "mother of the day". Here's why. Yesterday, which is my busiest day of the week, I was very proud of myself that I managed to make a wonderful slow-cooker meal - with pork chops, diced tomatoes, spices and decided that at some point, I'll use the extra sauce to make a tomato-based soup.
6. I look like I collect Willow Tree Angels. But I don't.
5. I am looking forward to this weekend because I have a four-day weekend. I will have the opportunity to attend a regular-season football game AND the debut of my son's choir for the Remembrance Day Service.
4. I am so happy that the price of gas came down. It's made a difference in the old pocketbook.
3. I like the new face of my blog. I may keep it for a while. It suits me well. But I said that about my last ten haircuts too and they all turned out just a little different.
2. I am working towards a goal - new habit in 21 days. It's hard though.
1. One of the rules of garage saleing that I practice, is that if you see a garage sale and pass it, you can't turn around and go back. You'll either regret it because there won't be anything good there, or you won't be able to find any more garage sales in the city, even if they are advertised in the paper.

Comments