what's going on?????

After taking the time to write to you my cyber readers about leaving comments, I see that they are not even enabled at the bottom of the post. What's with that?
So I have spent considerable time today trying to reinstate them but to no avail. My husband informs me that perhaps it is a soft ware dealy thing going on at Blogger (the server) so I shouldn't worry about it
So I am going to take his advice and get outside for a quick walk instead. Maybe if I clear my head, the computer will take the hint and clear it's head.
If you have been trying to leave a comment and cannot, I apologize on behalf of all techno- peasants that I can't get it to work....for now.

Comments

Becky said…
Oh, there doesn't appear to be a computer glitch - sorry to disappoint you.

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom