Thanksgiving Project #7 - God Bless the Child

I want to give equal time to my children. So I am going to split up my thankfulness into three each with one left over. (I didn't realize this project would test my math too!)
- My daughter is a person who 'goes for the gold' - she has a steely determination to accomplish much. And she has already.
- My daughter has very sparkly brown eyes. When she is excited about something, it is infectious - and I love to watch her eyes shine as she describes what it is she's planning.
- My daughter is a very thoughtful person. Over and over again, I have seen her reach out to others to let them know how important they are to her. This could be in the form of a note, or picking up a Starbucks and bringing it to them to encourage them, or involving them in her life.
- My # 1 son has incredible insight about life. He expresses that in so many ways. One of these ways is through humor.
- My # 1 son tells me every day that he loves me (Recently, he changed it to "Mommy, I am loving you " when I told him that love was an action word, not a descriptive word -)
- My #1 son is a person who can relate to many different types of people in many different situations.
- My #2 son is a person who processes what life hands him through a grid of optimism and good grace.
- My #2 son is a person who rises to the occasion when he is asked to take on a new responsibility.
- My #2 son doesn't need to have the best of everything to create adventures.
Comments