Thanksgiving Project #6 - About my sweetheart


O.k., here it is, six days (Puff, puff puff) of thankfulness. Today, I'm going to bragabout be thankful about my husband. I figure I can pull off 10 things off the thankful shelf about him in no time at all. Ready,set, .....
GO~!
  1. My husband tells me every day that he loves me. Good bad and ugly, he's never changed his mind. I could stop right there and be satisfied. but...I will go on...
  2. My husband is a man of integrity.
  3. My husband is able to look straight to the heart of a situation, and figure out the bottom line.
  4. My husband is a realist. He doesn't spend a lot of time being all sentimental - and therefore doesn't get drawn into the dramas that can go on in a household of five people.
  5. My husband doesn't let on that he minds the catch and release system of trapping bats.
  6. My husband doesnt' let on that he minds getting rid of the MOus!!!EEEEE!!!
  7. My husband asks me to come with him on errands - he says he enjoys my company.
  8. My husband is wise enough not to ask certain questions.
  9. My husband enjoys it when I make vague references to jokes we've enjoyed in the past.
  10. My husband doesn't buy into the "he who has the biggest toys at the end wins" philosophy.
  11. My husband doesn't let his kids be disrespectful to their mother.
I know I put in 11 things. Just wanted to see if you were paying attention!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom