Thanksgiving Project #3 - Making a list, checking it twice


  1. I'm thankful for a chance to unwind after a busy, intense day.
  2. I'm thankful for other bloggers. I enjoy reading up on them and getting to know others through cyberspace.
  3. I'm thankful for my [2nd] older sister. Her thoughtfulness and ability to see through to the bottom of issues are things I admire. (oh yeah, and her dry sense of humor)
  4. I'm thankful for God's provisions through many dry seasons of life.
  5. I'm thankful for the team members who have surrounded my kids in their growing years. They have many strong role models in many different sectors.
  6. I'm thankful for a sense of fun.
  7. I'm thankful for the ability to appreciate the funny things of life. Today a little girl looked at me and said "I like you. Wanna come to my house for Christmas?" I was a little taken aback and said "Well, that's a long long ways away". "No it's not", she replied "It's just a couple blocks down the road".
  8. I'm thankful for the gift of music.
  9. I'm thankful for technology which challenges, and creates so many opportunities for learning.
  10. I'm thankful for the realization that I cannot and indeed don't have to do it all. There's freedom in this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wouldn't have missed it for the world

Freedom