


The other day we were talking with some friends about the various types of motorcycles that are on the road now. There's the regular motor cycles, and then there are the type that are three-wheeled. There's also a three-wheeled motor cycle that has two wheels at the front and one at the back. I was trying to picture how you would ride a bike like that. Would you have to sit on it backwards?
Then the conversation turned to things you see on the freeway like crazy signs. I remembered that when I was in New Zealand, we passed a road sign that said "Salvation Road; No Exit". I always wished I'd taken a picture to prove it.
There are other things which make you look twice and smile all day. Or raise your eyebrows at how crazy it is.
I have seen people reading books as they drive. I've seen people talking on their cell phones and using both hands to gesture instead of using them to control the wheel.
But I have to say that the most odd thing I've ever seen is this:
I was driving on the freeway and saw a Suburban ahead. I hope you all know what a Suburban is - but in case you don't,
.

It looked like this one, only it was white. (with just about as many rust spots as the one in the picture) In it was a whole family. They were obviously going camping because they had all sorts of camping equipment on the roof and in between all the children were suitcases and other goods. But it was what was in the back of the vehicle that caught my attention. Just to make sure that I wasn't seeing things, I sped up to take a better look.
Sure enough, there in the very back, was a cow. Yep. A Cow. I was flabbergasted. In all my years, I'd never seen a family headed out for a camping trip who was taking their milk with them.
Comments
Joy