Techno Girl #2
I am so pleased! I finally figured out how to strike through. What is strike through you may ask? Well, it's the ability to make a comment on your blog and then cross it out as if that's not what you had meant to say. The problem was that I had figured out half of it and this is what it would do. So instead of just one word being crossed out, the whole blog was. And that's very hard on the reader to be able to decipher what you are talking about. (I recognize it may be hard on the reader anyway, and they may need all the help they can get).
O.k. So I am going to go through it step by step, so just in case you feel you want to be able to strike through, you can, just by following my program for 30 days...oh wait, that's for a different program.
Say you wanted to make the point that you are surprised that winter is just around the corner. But you don't really want to use winter in your sentence because that's like admitting that the whole year is soon coming to an end and you're already groaning at the thought of bundling up. So here's how you do it.
O.k. So I am going to go through it step by step, so just in case you feel you want to be able to strike through, you can, just by following my program for 30 days...oh wait, that's for a different program.
Say you wanted to make the point that you are surprised that winter is just around the corner. But you don't really want to use winter in your sentence because that's like admitting that the whole year is soon coming to an end and you're already groaning at the thought of bundling up. So here's how you do it.
- First, you type out your sentence: like this:
- I can't believe that winter is around the corner!
- Now, before you go on to type the rest of the blog, you back the winter truck up and go to the word "winter". Then you type these characters that are in the brackets in front of the word "winter" - I will give them to you one by one, because otherwise they will disappear. First [< ],then an [s], then another [>] (Note: don't bracket them, or it won't work, just one after the other)
- Then you put these characters after the word "winter : [<], then a [ /], then another [s], and then [>] "
- Then voila, you have the word "winter" crossed out!
- I can't believe that
winter, I mean Christmas is around the corner!
And that, class is your techinical lesson for the day.
Comments